Friday 11 March 2011

Why walk?

Good question, all I know is that after an evening out with my friend and sister we'd decided we were going to walk the 87 miles of the Ridgeway! We all enjoy walking but have never attempted such a challenge. So what better way than to share the walk with you.We'll update you on our progress and give you any tips we pick up along the way. You'll hear about places to stay and eat, the people we meet and the blisters on our feet.

We have decided to raise some money for charities dear to our heart. I'm walking for Doglost, a fantastic group who works to reunite dogs with their owners. Tracey is raising money for Diabetes UK and Amy for The Alzheimer's Society.

We are starting on April 22nd so watch this space for more

Speak Soon
RR

4 comments:

  1. I am part of this team!! 2 more sleeps to go my feet dont know what awaits them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girls! Will be following you on here - aircon now has my living room at a tasty 16 degrees. Boz loves it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all goes well and not too many blisters are aquired over the nex week x

    ReplyDelete